Monday, February 25, 2008

Couple of IU pics

It's late again, and I'm still awake. I thought I'd post a couple of IU pics that I like from the past week to pose as a real update while I try to get myself and my 8-month old son back to health. He's coming down with what I've had the last few days, and the poor little guy is having a hard time with it at night.

Oh, if anyone reading this knows of a sort of abandoned warehouse space or open floor in a commercial building located in or around Fort Wayne that could be used for a possible portrait shoot, please drop me a note by email through this site. I've got a couple of ideas for upcoming shoots that would really work out in a warehouse space, especially one that might even have some junk scattered about.



As always, the photos appearing on this site are NOT in the public domain, and are NOT to be copied, distributed, re-published, or re-used for ANY purpose without written permission. This is especially directed to those folks out there who think it is perfectly OK to use a photo on their website or blog as long as it is credited correctly, which it absolutely is not. All content on this site is copyrighted material, and all rights are reserved. I hate to have to continually put this notice up, but when people start respecting copyrights there will be no need for a notice.

No comments: