Friday, March 21, 2008

Up and running with Photoshelter



I am now a contributing photographer for The Photoshelter Collection, which is a relatively new stock phtography agency. My membership was approved, and my first batch of images is now up for sale on the Photoshelter site. I have a limited number of photos presently available for licensing, but more images will be trickling in as I look through my archives and prepare the high resolution files for uploading.

My Photoshelter page is located here.

As I mentioned, I am still organizing my stock images, which takes a considerable amount of time. New photos will start popping up on the page fairly regularly.

If you have a need for stock images of various types, please don't hesitate to contact me. I may already have what you're looking for. I'm actively seeking editorial and commercial assignments, and making myself available for stylized sports portrait sessions. These are great for anyone serious about their sport. Heck, they're great for anyone who doesn't take things too seriously either.

Contact me by email through this site or give me a call at 260.385.9448.

As always, thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

No comments: