Tuesday, August 05, 2008

HTML coding is not my stick




Yes, that's right, I'm not a coder. I can do enough to get me by, but that stuff is best left up to the experts. But, due to me not having any experts on the Indiana Phoblographer paid staff I decided to do a little tinkering to the blog template.

I've done quite a bit actually, but I had not been able to figure out how to make photos appear bigger on the site. This is a photo blog after all, so I had to figure it out because I want my photos to be seen. The writing part, well, let's just say I don't get Playboy Sports Ilustrated for the articles.(Hi, honey!)

After finally finding a tutorial on how to do it, my photos will now be displayed in all of the grandeur. Sometimes I lean toward the edge of hyperbole, so bear with me.

So, I decided that my photo of Carl Edwards and his crew completing a pit stop at Chicagoland Speedway last month was worth a revisit. I still can't believe that sunset.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Chad- I'm not a photojournalist or a journalist, but love your work and really am enjoying the larger pictures in your blog.

Chad Ryan said...

Anita - thank you for your comment. I certainly appreciate the feedback.

Anonymous said...

I think the phrase you meant to use in the post's title was "not my shtick". Amazing what one letter can do.