Monday, September 08, 2008

New stuff coming

Wow, does three weeks go fast. I have been working on my new website and I'm just about ready to send it hurling at the speed of light to the world wide web. I'm not quite done, but I'm getting there. In any case, since I posted the football teaser, which I realize was nearly a month ago, I've shot a ton of football, as well as some other stuff, so look for some new content once I get an hour or two of sleep. Did I mention 8:15 kickoffs are not all they're cracked up to be? Until then, hang out in your private residence, man, and watch "The Big Lebowski." If you're privy, you'll laugh your f*&$#*' ass off, man. If not, you'll be asking youurself WTF I'm talking about.

BTW, John Goodman's character will make you laugh until you cry. Well, it did for me anyway.


Phone's ringing, Dude.

No comments: