Monday, January 26, 2009

It sure is warm here

In the last two weeks at home in Indiana the temperature has been above freezing for about 20 hours, and that was barely above freezing. At one stretch we hit -20 with a wind chill of -45. Those kinds of temperatures invoke shrinkage just from reading about them.

But right now, I have a small respite from the chilling temps back home as I am in Tampa, FL for the next four days. And the temps are supposed to be in the 80's ... wow! So, anyway, I'm down here on a dual mission.

1. To pull out a few video interviews and photos from Super Bowl Media Day
2. To take a minute and just be a fan of the NFL since I won't actually be shooting the game

I got the opportunity to come down here and stay with a friend who works for a bureau of the St. Petersburg Times. He's also letting me use a car to get to the Stadium and other activities tomorrow. And if that wasn't enough, he's taking me on a charter fishing trip Wednesday. I owe this guy a steak dinner - I'm thinking Wednesday night.

Anyway, look for photos and other stuff from the spectacle that has become Media Day soon.

No comments: