Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going on the DL for awhile



One week ago today, I stepped off the jet that brought me home from shooting my second Super Bowl, a 31-17 victory for the New Orleans Saints over the Indianapolis Colts. Today, however, I took my first steps in a hospital room a day after receiving a brand new replacement hip. Originally, I was supposed to have a Birmingham Hip Resurfacing surgery, but once the surgeon got on the inside he determined that my hip socket was too far gone to save it.



This will be quite a transition for me being on the disabled list for 2-3 months since I am generally very active, but I'm told things will be a lot better when I'm back to 100 percent.



I'll plan to post new material once I get back to shooting again, but I'm not sure when that will be. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Excellent shots. Are they around 2.8 or so?