Tuesday, April 06, 2010

From my car

Ok, well, I have to say that being stuck at home for most of the last six weeks about drove me batty, so I went out last week and drove around town looking for spots to shoot something, anything just to get a camera back in my hands. So I took pictures of birds, some common, some not so common, and even the first bald eagle to reside in our part of Indiana for 90 years. The point is I got out shooting again.

Here are a few photos that I shot from the front seat of my car, well, my 4x4. But due to my limited mobility after surgery, I had to let the car do the walking for me.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"All photographs and content within are produced by the author and are strictly copyright protected. No content from this site may be reused or reproduced in any way without author's written permission."