Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm Lucky

My friend Ellen recently asked me a question I frankly didn't have an answer for. "How did you get your wife?" she said. With strong emphasis on the "you." As Ellen knows, it would take someone quite special to endure my unfavorable personality traits and there are a few. All I can say is that I am lucky.

Every married couple has its issues, and people in long-term relationships tend to take one another for granted. But today is Valentine's Day, and I would like to acknowledge and thank my wife for supporting me, helping me persist in finishing my college education, and most importantly, being a wonderful mother to my son. She is truly a gem, and I love her.

If that wasn't enough, she lets me make lots of pictures of her. From someone who was previously not keen on celebrating it, Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: