Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Painting with Light


I have been working on a light painting assignment during the last few days. The assignment stipulates that the only source of light to be used is a flashlight. I put together a few images and the two on this post are my favorite so far.After seeing some possibilities with flash light, my wife asked if I would want to make a picture of her, and of course, I did. She especially liked the warm skin tones the flash light created. I liked the warmth of the light and I think the picture worked out nicely.



I thought of the baseball idea because of the publicity surrounding the new World Baseball Classic. I have to imagine the U.S. Team is the favorite to win the tournament; however, I'm not sure how motivated the players are considering they are not making their Major League salaries and possible injury could jeapordize their pro seasons.




**Reminder** All content on this site is copyright protected. Use of written material or photographic images for any purpose without written permission from Chad Ryan is strictly forbidden. Copyright infringement is a serious matter and punishable by law.

2 comments:

Chad Ryan said...

Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of that photograph. It happened well before the making of that photograph. It should be further noted that deer urine as an attractant is a tactic not employed by this hunter. As far as the warriors in tight pants go, I know how much you like that.

By the way, I hope you'll forgive me for forgetting to call you back. I figure you wanted to discuss your issues with turning yet another year over 30 in a couple of weeks. Talk to you soon.

Chad

Chad Ryan said...

Nope. I don't use deer urine to attract deer for hunting. I put to use my instinct, knowledge of the animal and the skills I have learned over the course of several years to position myself in the right place. If that stuff doesn't work, I just sit in my truck and listen to ESPN radio.