Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Goofing off


Basketball got canceled tonight, so after I got done working on another story, I decided to test out an apparatus I built for an upcoming portrait. I borrowed the idea from Robert Seale, formerly of The Sporting News. I liked the effect he got with a photo he shot, so I thought I'd put my own spin on it. Anyway, this is the test photo.

Oh, and before any baseball analysts out there jump on me for my swing plane being grossly wrong, I already know that. It's just a test, and the space I shot the photo in was limited so I couldn't take a full swing. Besides, who said the photo I am going to shoot is going to be of a baseball player? Sheesh!

BTW ... Have I mentioned that I can't wait for baseball season? Well, I can't. If all goes according to plan, I will be at Great American Ballpark shooting the Reds' opening day game against Arizona. March 31 is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is REALLY cool! (and you know you always get my honest opinion) - CR2