Monday, February 11, 2008

Something from the archives

Here is a photo I ran across while beginning to categorize my image archives. Mallards are everywhere so finding them isn't especially difficult to do, but photographing them in good light with a pleasing background and composition can be tough. I stopped at this photo for its saturation of the late day sunlight mixed in with the clouds and the flight pattern. Ducks Unlimited are you reading? This might make a nifty cover photo.

Anyway, I found this photo while looking through wildlife photos I have made. I am preparing images for submission to The Photoshelter Collection. Once my photos are submitted to and accepted by Photoshelter, they will be available for licensing as stock photos. This process will take some time because I'm weeding through years worth of images. When it's all said and done I will have several categories of stock images for sale.

Anyone with requests for certain types of stock images can reach me through email by way of this blog. I might well have what you're looking for. If not, well, I'd be glad to go out and shoot it for you.

Take care and thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you shoot that birds??, do you a photographer?. You know, It's so nice I think...