Monday, May 26, 2008

Busy couple of weeks

I've been running around like mad the last few weeks, and it doesn't appear likely to change for another few weeks. I suppose there are worse problems to have, considering I'm shooting a ton of events.

I've got a lot of things on the horizon, including finishing my office/studio space. If my work schedule wasn't enough, my youngest sister is getting married in three weeks - on a Saturday when I'm supposed to be in Detroit for a race. So, I'll be photographing the wedding then heading right up to Motown for the LifeLock 400 the next day.

I'm sure I'll make it happen. I just might not get much sleep, but that's really nothing new. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.


May, 25, 2008 - Indianapolis, Ind. - Paul Cunningham of New Portland, New Zealand raises his country's flag, cheering for Scott Dixon after Dixon won the 92nd Indianapolis 500 championship on Sunday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Photo by Chad Ryan




Target-Chip Ganassi driver Scott Dixon drinks the customary swig of milk after winning the Indy 500 on Sunday.
Photo by Chad Ryan




May, 21, 2008 - Fort Wayne, Ind. - Bishop Dwenger's Ashlyn Rang returns a serve during her No. 1 singles match against Canterbury's Claire Liles in Wednesday's Homestead Regional team championship. Rang won the match and will move on to face Homestead's Jade Johnson after the Saints lost in the team competition.
Photo by Chad Ryan




Jaime Camara drives out of the late-afternoon shadows during a practice session on Friday, May 16, at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Photo by Chad Ryan




Scott Dixon heads into turn No. 1 leading Helio Castroneves and Ryan Briscoe during a practice session on Friday at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Dixon will start Sunday's race on the pole, while Briscoe will start third and fourth, respectively.
Photo by Chad Ryan




Photo by Chad Ryan



Photo by Chad Ryan

1 comment:

WYA! said...

Love your pictures, especially of the cars. Also, we really had to commend you on your BRILLIANT comment on the FW Observed blog about the "Repent or Pay" sign. We are FW ex-pats and that really made us laugh.