Sunday, May 04, 2008

Quick Pix

Just a couple of pictures from last week that didn't see print. Unfortunately, I didn't do much shooting during the week because I wrote and did some research for upcoming stories, but I did come up with a few decent photos from a couple of assignments.









May is here, and I'll be spending my share of time at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The days are long and the work can be hard, but I have come to enjoy covering the race and the activities leading up to it. I'm in the process of putting together an Indy500 photo blog for The News-Sentinel that will be updated with photos and possibly some video every day I spend at the track. When I have it up and running, I will post the link.

As always, I'm available to handle freelance photo assignment requests for your editorial, commercial corporate or stock image needs. Give me a call at (260) 385-9448 to discuss what I can do for you. Thanks to everyone for stopping by to check out my work.

Chad Ryan

No comments: