Sunday, May 04, 2008

Quick Pix

Just a couple of pictures from last week that didn't see print. Unfortunately, I didn't do much shooting during the week because I wrote and did some research for upcoming stories, but I did come up with a few decent photos from a couple of assignments.









May is here, and I'll be spending my share of time at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The days are long and the work can be hard, but I have come to enjoy covering the race and the activities leading up to it. I'm in the process of putting together an Indy500 photo blog for The News-Sentinel that will be updated with photos and possibly some video every day I spend at the track. When I have it up and running, I will post the link.

As always, I'm available to handle freelance photo assignment requests for your editorial, commercial corporate or stock image needs. Give me a call at (260) 385-9448 to discuss what I can do for you. Thanks to everyone for stopping by to check out my work.

Chad Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"All photographs and content within are produced by the author and are strictly copyright protected. No content from this site may be reused or reproduced in any way without author's written permission."