Thursday, May 08, 2008

Race pix blog


So, it's May, and my entrenchment at Indianapolis Motor Speedway start this week. I'll be covering qualifying on both Saturday and Sunday for The News-Sentinel. In an attempt to get my content out faster, I started a new blog for the newspaper, Up To Speed.

The purpose of the blog is mainly to display photos from the track, but I'll also sneak in some news and possibly video clips as they become available. I'll have Pole Day pix and results posted as soon as I can on Saturday afternoon. After May festivities end att Indy, I'll keep the blog going for the stock car races and NASCAR races I am scheduled to cover. So, if you're a race fan, check out the blog. Send me some race or driver tips about something you'd like to see, and leave a comment if youhave the time.

No comments: