Monday, December 24, 2007

A couple of pics

It's been a slightly busy weekend compounded by the fact that I had not started my Christmas shopping. After getting back from the Colts game around 9:30 last night, I was off to get as much of my shopping done as possible. I'll be finishing up today - Christmas Eve. I'm sure I won't be the only one.



12/23/2007 - Indianapolis, Ind. - Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne, center, hauls in a reception an instant before Houston Texans safety C.C. Brown, left, blasted Wayne, knocking the ball out of his hands. Wayne later caught a touchdown reception in the Colts' 38-15 win over Houston on Sunday, December 23, at the RCA Dome.

Photo by Chad Ryan



12/23/2007 - Indianapolis, Ind. - Indianapolis Colts safety Bob Sanders, lfet, hits Houston Texans tight end Owen Daniels, knocking the ball out of Daniels' hands. The pass was ruled complete after Colts coach Tony Dungy challenged the on-field ruling that the ball was caught.

Photo by Chad Ryan



12/21/2007 - Fort Wayne, Ind. - Bishop Luers' Kelsey Wyss, left, reaches to take a pass in the Knights' 46-33 win at Bishop Dwenger on Friday.

Photo by Chad Ryan

No comments: