Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Although my family celebrates Christmas, I want to wish everyone a happy holiday (whichever it may be). I also want to send out a big thank you to everyone who comes here to check out my work. I certainly appreciate your time.



My six-month old son, Luke, was more interested in trying to eat the ball on my Santa hat than having pictures made of him. My wife and I got some knock out photos today until the Santa hat made an appearance. I know when the "awww" comes out as we look over photos of the baby that Cheryl likes what I've done.

For those that want to see more pictures from Sunday's Colts game against the Texans, I have a few galleries posted. Check them out here and here. Oh, and here for the Colts' cheerleaders in their blue Santa's helpers outfits.

No comments: