Friday, December 21, 2007

Feeling Welcome

I just want to send out a quick thank you to Mitch Harper and all of the folks from Fort Wayne Observed who came over to check out my work. I've got a full tilt of high school basketball on tap for tonight, and I'll get a photo or two up as soon as I can (likely Saturday).

Thanks again, and a hat tip to Mr. Harper for adding me to the blog list on FWOb.

My pictures from tonight's games will be up sometime after midnight on The News-Sentinel's photo sharing site CU for those that want to see more pics from the games.

***Disclaimer - not intended to be a shameless plug for CU ... just an announcement that my pics can be seen there tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great, candid and powerful picture of Coach Ryan Bond. Keep up the good work.

Joe Silva